Writing Literature Reviews: A Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences
• Guides students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations.
• Most chapters are conveniently divided into easy-to-follow guidelines, sequential steps, or checklists. Numerous examples throughout the book show students what should and should not be done when writing reviews.
• Emphasizes critical analysis of reports of empirical research in academic journals―making it ideal as a supplement for research methods courses. This book makes it possible for students to work independently on a critical literature review as a term project.
• Nine model literature reviews at the end of the book provide the stimulus for homework assignments and classroom discussions.
• The activities at the end of each chapter keep students moving toward their goal of writing a polished, professional review of academic literature.
• Most examples include material from recently published research. Includes nine model literature reviews for discussion and evaluation.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Homemade Beauty Products: 30 Epsom Salt Recipes For Your Health And Beauty: (Natural Beauty Book, Homemade Recipes) (Natural Self Care)
Introducing Narrative Psychology: Self, Trauma and the Construction of Meaning (UK Higher Education OUP Psychology)